BHUTAN - 7 Days 6 Nights
Welcome on arrival at NJP/IXB meet our representative and transfer to Phuentsholling. (165 kms/4 hrs). Phuentsholling is the gateway city to Bhutan, Take a trip for Phuentsholling Local sight seeing. Night stay at Phuentsholling. Guests have to stay one night in Phuentsholling, because before entering Bhutan every Indian has to make Tourist Permit from Immigration Department, Phuentsholling, Govt. of Bhutan.This permit is valid for Thimpu & Paro. For visiting other part of Bhutan, Immigration .Department of Bhutan, Thimpu issues fresh permit as per The itinerary.
Morning after breakfast go for immigration process which may take around 3-4 hrs & transfer to Thimpu (175 kms/7 hrs/ 7800 ft). Evening free for Leisure.Night stay at Thimpu.
Morning after breakfast starts for Thimpu local Sightseeing covering Memorial Chorten, Emporium House, National Library, Handicraft Centre, Cherry Monastery, BBC Tower, SAARC Building & Bhutan’s Secretariat – The famous Dzong. Night stay at Thimpu
Morning transfer to Paro (57 kms/2.5 hrs/7200 ft).After lunch Paro Local Sight Seeing covering National Museum, Airport (Only Airport of Bhutan situated on the Banks of Paro Chu- In Bhutanese language Chu means River), Dungayal Dzong, Kichu Resort Valley. Mt. Chomolhari (7,300m) reigns in white glory at the northern end of valley. Night stay at Paro.
After breakfast excursion to Taktshang Monastery (approx 5 hours walk): It is one of the most famous of Bhutan’s monasteries, perched on the side of a cliff 900m above the Paro valley floor. It is said that Guru Rinpoche arrived here on the back of a tigress and meditated at this monastery and hence it is called ‘Tiger’s Nest’. Afternoon drive to Drukgyel Dzong, a ruined fortress where Bhutanese warriors fought Tibetan invaders centuries ago. The snowy dome of sacred Chomolhari, "mountain of goddess'' can be seen in all her glory from the approach road to the Dzong. On the way, visit the 7th century Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the 108 temples built in the Himalayas by Tibetan King, Songtsen Gampo. The building of this temple marks the introduction of Buddhism in Bhutan. Evening an exploratory walk around Main Street and market area. Overnight at the hotel in Paro.
Morning after breakfast transfer to Phuentsholling (170 kms/7 hrs). Night stay at Phuentsholling.
Morning departure transfer to New Jalpaiguri Rly. Station (NJP) / Bagdogra (IXB). Tour Ends.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation in 01 Room on twin sharing basis on CP(bfast+room) meal plan.
- All transfers by 01 Exclusive Vista/Ritz as per itinerary.
- 01 Sumo/Maxx/Small car for Darjeeling Sight Seeing.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Given quote is valid for minimum paying persons only.
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels.
- This quote is valid for 7 days only.
- Normal running time of vehicle is 6am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
Payments only through Cheques or DD in favour of Sharma Tours & Travels
Cancellation Charges are based on how many days before your booked arrival time STT receives your cancellation notice. These charges are a percentage of the total cost of your booked accommodation
|In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received||Cancellation charges will be - -% of total booking price|
|0 – 10 days||100%|
|11 - 30 days||30%|
|Greater than 30 days||0%|