HIMACHAL 8 N 9 D
Pickup from Delhi and proceed for Shimla by road via Ambala / Chandigarh/ Kalka/ Parwanoo/ Kandaghat. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
In the morning, after breakfast day free to explore Shimla and around like Kufri (It is at an altitude of 2500 meters) Later, visit the Vice regal Lodge, Jakhu temple and take a walk down the Mall Road. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
After early breakfast proceed for Manali by road. Enjoy a drive past Sundernagar, Pandoh Dam, Aut & Kullu Valley. Reach Manali in the evening and check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
In the morning, after breakfast day free to explore Manali locally. Visit places like Vashishtha Kund, Hadimba Temple, Club House and Tibetan monasteries and mall road. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Have early breakfast and proceed towards Snow point / Rohtang Pass (opens after 10th June approx.… but one can go Up to Snow point) and Solang Valley. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Manali. (Note: Rohtang will be on direct payment basis and will depend on the availability of permit)
In the morning, after breakfast transfer to Dalhousie. When ever reach at Dalhousie check into your hotel & get fresh. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Dalhousie.
After breakfast explore Dalhousie visit Panchpula Waterfall, Subhash Baoli, Satdhara etc. Overnight stay at Hotel in Dalhousie.
After breakfast proceed for Amritsar. On arrival check into the hotel and relax, Evening visit to Wagah border (36 kms From Amritsar) and late evening visit to Golden Temple. Overnight stay at hotel in Amritsar.
After early breakfast proceed for Delhi.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation in 01 Dlx AC Room on twin sharing basis on CP(bfast+room) meal plan.
- All transfers by 01 Exclusive Vista/Ritz as per itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Given quote is valid for minimum 02 paying persons only.
- Entry to Gorumara Forest for Jeep Safari is done at the spot by Forest Department & mandatory forest Guide to be accompanied with the guest ON additional cost.
- The Forest Entry Ticket & Escort charges will have to be burned by the guest only.
- Forest is closed on Thursday
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels
- Normal running time of vehicle is 6am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
Payments only through Cheques or DD in favour of Sharma Tours & Travels
Cancellation Policy :
Cancellation Charges are based on how many days before your booked arrival time STT receives your cancellation notice. These charges are a percentage of the total cost of your booked accommodation
In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received
Cancellation charges will be - -% of total booking price
0 – 10 days
11 - 30 days
Greater than 30 days