Monsoon Darjeeling Gangtok 4 Star Executive 4 N 5 D
Welcome on arrival at IXB/NJP meet our representative and transfer to Darjeeling (90kms/3hrs) .Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater you a mix-experience of lively nature charming Himalayan people. Surrounded by Tea gardens; this little town faces some of the highest peaks of the Himalayas. Take a rest and then a walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. . Overnight at hotel.
Early morning start for Tiger Hill (subject to availability of pass) to watch the spectacular sunrise and its amazing effects on the Mt. Kanchendzonga (Worlds 3rd highest peak), Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batashia Loop War Memorial while returning to the Hotel. After breakfast followed by Half day mixed point local sightseeing covering RopeWay, Tenzing rock, Gombu Rock, Padmaja N. Zoological Garden, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center and Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda. After that visit to the Mall (Chowrasta) along with local Market for City Life. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast transfer to Gangtok (110kms/4hrs), at an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the Capital of Sikkim. After check in at hotel go for half day local sight seeing covering Bakthang falls, Cottage Industry, Flower Show, Ropeway, Assembly, Nam Nang view point, Chorten Stupa , Institute of Tibetology.
After breakfast half-day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32 kms from Gangtok City, the oval shaped lake is almost about 1Km long, and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people,After that visit 18 kms from the lake Baba Mandir, (temple of disappeared army personal) and back to Gangtok. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity. Overnight at hotel. (Optional tour is, Nathula the Indo-Chaina border is 20 kms. from Tsomgo lake (subject to availability of special permit for Indian tourist only on additional payment at Gangtok for separate permit) - Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays. Overnight at Gangtok hotel.
Morning transfer to IXB/NJP ( 125kms / 4.5hrs). Tour End.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation as per itinerary.
- All transfers & sight seeings as per itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit.
- A dedicated Tour Coordinator for the entire trip.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Guide charges
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Nathula Pass @Rs. /-additional (subject to availability of pass) sharing/exclusive.
- Zero Point & Katao additional (direct payment to driver)
- Rumtek Monastery in Gangtok additional
- Mirik Lake & Pashupati Market-(Nepal Border) additional
- Rock Garden in Darjeeling additional
- Namchi-CharDhaam & Ravangla Buddha Park additional
- Singshore Bridge In Pelling additional
- Toy Train in Darjeeling, River Rafting, Paraglyding waiting charges additional
- GST 5%
- Given quote is valid for minimum 02 paying persons only.
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels.
- This quote is valid for 7 days only.
- Normal running time of vehicle is 6am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
Payments only through Cheques or DD in favour of Sharma Tours & Travels
Terms & Conditions:
1. Given quote is valid for minimum paying persons only as mentioned in the itinerary.
2. Vehicles would be Non A.C in the hills as it is difficult to climb uphill roads.
3. For delay in train/flight/bus timings Rs, 200/- extra would be applicable Per Hour
4. Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability. Extra Bed @ hotel will be (Bed Roll / Mattress)
5. Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels,but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
6. Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels
7. Sumo / Similar will be Stand to Stand, only in Gangtok.
8. The above rates are applicable for 05 Km Hotels within the City.
9. No refund will be for unused services.
10. This quote is valid for 7 days only & for Indian Nationals.
11. Foreigners are not allowed to visit Restricted areas in Sikkim like Baba Mandir, Nathua Pass, Zero Point, Gurudongmer Lake.
12. Normal running time of vehicle is 7am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
14. Vehicles are provided on Point-To-Point basis & may change accordingly.
a. Small cars we be upgraded to a Regular car due to unavoidable situation like bad road or unavailabilty, with no extra cost.
b. Gangtok local sight seeing in a luxury car can be altered with 02 small cars due to unavoidable situation with no extra cost.
c. Incase of land slide or any other reason Tsangoo Lake is closed, we shall provide you alternate sight seeing.
d. EP - only room, CP - room + breakfast, MAP - room + breakfast + lunch/dinner, AP - room + all meals(full board)
PLEASE CARRY VALID PHOTO ID CARD SUCH AS PASSPORT / VOTER ID CARD / DRIVING LICENSE / DEPARTMENTAL PHOTO ID CARD FOR GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES ETC (PAN CARD / AADHAR CARD ETC MAY NOT ACCEPTABLE AS ADDRESS PROOF IN SOME AREAS) ALONG WITH PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS FOR ENTRY PERMITS/ILP ETC, AS IT’S REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ISSUING YOUR PERMITS FOR RESTRICTED PLACES. PERMISSION IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS.
BOOKING POLICY :
1st - 25% payment as advance for any Package/Travel confirmation to initiate booking
2nd - 50% payment min 30 days prior to travel date
3rd - Rest 25% payment 7 days before arrival date (full 100%)
Please remit cash or drop your cheque at any branch of the following banks in favour of SHARMA TOURS AND TRAVELS.
Greater than 30 days - 0% (min processing charges of Rs.1000/- per person)
Cancellation Charges are based on how many days before your booked arrival time STT receives your cancellation notice. These charges are a percentage of the total cost of your booked package/travel.
In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received
Cancellation charges will be - -% of total booking price
|In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received||Cancellation charges will be - -% of total booking price|
|0 – 10 days||100%|
|11 - 30 days||30%|
|Greater than 30 days||
0% (min processing charges of Rs.1000/- per person)