NORTH EAST - 04 NIGHTS 05 DAYS
Welcome on arrival at Airport / Railway station.Meet our representative and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel
After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee, the wettest place on the earth, for an awesome day trip. En route visit the famous Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak - to enjoy a bird’s eye view of Shillong city. At Sohra, stop at the Duwan Sing Syiem view point for mesmerizing views of the Hills. In Cherrapunjee be witness to the gorgeous Seven Sisters Falls and Nohkalikai Falls. Later take a soft cave walk inside the Mawsmai Cave. The limestone cave is a natural wonder with innumerable formations inside it. After lunch at Cherrapunjee, visit Thankarang Park. Drive back to Shillong for overnight stay.
After breakfast fo for a Day trip to Mawlynnong (Asia’s cleanest village) 80kms/2.5hrs. You also will able to see bridge made of live roots bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another small rock. Later proceed to Dawki, a small town near India Bangladesh border. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Mawsynram (65 Kms/2.5hrs) it is known for the Giant Stalagmite formation shaped into a "Shivalinga" and found inside a cave known locally as 'Mawjymbuin'. A unique geological formation called "Symper Rock”. While coming back you can visit Shillong Peak (10Km from the city), Elephant falls and the museum. Over night at the hotel
After Morning breakfast transfer to Airport or Railway station. Tour Ends.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation as per itinerary.
- All transfers & sight seeings as per itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit.
- A dedicated Tour Coordinator for the entire trip.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Jungle Safari Tickets
- GST 5%
- Given quote is valid for minimum paying persons only.
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels.
- This quote is valid for 7 days only.
- Normal running time of vehicle is 6am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
Payments only through Cheques or DD in favour of Sharma Tours & Travels
Terms & Conditions:
1. Given quote is valid for minimum paying persons only as mentioned in the itinerary.
2. Vehicles would be Non A.C in the hills as it is difficult to climb uphill roads.
3. For delay in train/flight/bus timings Rs, 200/- extra would be applicable Per Hour
4. Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability. Extra Bed @ hotel will be (Bed Roll / Mattress)
5. Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels,but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
6. Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels
7. The above rates are applicable for 05 Km Hotels within the City.
8. No refund will be for unused services.
9. This quote is valid for 7 days only & for Indian Nationals.
10. Normal running time of vehicle is 7am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
11. Vehicles are provided on Point-To-Point basis & may change accordingly.
12. EP - only room, CP - room + breakfast, MAP - room + breakfast + lunch/dinner, AP - room + all meals(full board)
Kaziranga National Park remains open from 1st week of November till the last week of April. Also, the opening and closing of the park depends on the forest department of Assam.
BOOKING POLICY :
1. 1st - 25% payment as advance for any Package/Travel confirmation to initiate booking
2. 2nd - 50% payment min 30 days prior to travel date
3. 3rd - Rest 25% payment 7 days before arrival date (full 100%)
Please remit cash or drop your cheque at any branch of the following banks in favour of SHARMA TOURS AND TRAVELS, then intimate us with the details of remittance.
Cancellation Charges are based on how many days before your booked arrival time STT receives your cancellation notice. These charges are a percentage of the total cost of your booked accommodation
|In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received||Cancellation charges will be - -% of total booking price|
|0 – 10 days||100%|
|11 - 30 days||30%|
|Greater than 30 days||min processing charges of Rs.1000/- per person|