NORTH EAST - 06 NIGHTS 07 DAYS
Welcome on arrival at Airport / Railway station.Meet our representative and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel
After morning breakfast take a drive to Shillong (120 kms / 4 hrs drive approx). En route witness the Umiam Lake or Barapani - is the biggest artificial lake in Meghalaya in midst of sylvan hills adorned by Khasi pines & peerless beauty. Check-in Hotel and after refreshment if time permits visit Cathedral of Marry and Ward’s Lake. Evening free at leisure to explore the region on own. You may take a walk to the famous Police Bazaar for shopping. Overnight in Shillong.
After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee, the wettest place on the earth, for an awesome day trip. En route visit the famous Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak - to enjoy a bird’s eye view of Shillong city. At Sohra, stop at the Duwan Sing Syiem view point for mesmerizing views of the Hills. In Cherrapunjee be witness to the gorgeous Seven Sisters Falls and Nohkalikai Falls. Later take a soft cave walk inside the Mawsmai Cave. The limestone cave is a natural wonder with innumerable formations inside it. After lunch at Cherrapunjee, visit Thankarang Park. Drive back to Shillong for overnight stay.
After breakfast fo for a Day trip to Mawlynnong (Asia’s cleanest village) 80kms/2.5hrs. You also will able to see bridge made of live roots bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another small rock. Later proceed to Dawki, a small town near India Bangladesh border. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast drive to Mawsynram (65 Kms/2.5hrs) it is known for the Giant Stalagmite formation shaped into a "Shivalinga" and found inside a cave known locally as 'Mawjymbuin'. A unique geological formation called "Symper Rock”. While coming back you can visit Shillong Peak (10Km from the city), Elephant falls and the museum. Over night at the hotel
Enjoy half day local sightseeing in Shillong. Later drive back to Guwahati. Check in Hotel. Overnight at Guwahati.
After Morning breakfast transfer to Airport or Railway station. Tour Ends.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation in 01 Dlx AC Room on twin sharing basis on CP(bfast+room) meal plan.
- All transfers by 01 Exclusive Vista/Ritz as per itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Given quote is valid for minimum 02 paying persons only.
- Entry to Gorumara Forest for Jeep Safari is done at the spot by Forest Department & mandatory forest Guide to be accompanied with the guest ON additional cost.
- The Forest Entry Ticket & Escort charges will have to be burned by the guest only.
- Forest is closed on Thursday
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels
- Normal running time of vehicle is 6am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
Payments only through Cheques or DD in favour of Sharma Tours & Travels
Cancellation Charges are based on how many days before your booked arrival time STT receives your cancellation notice. These charges are a percentage of the total cost of your booked accommodation
|In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received||Cancellation charges will be - -% of total booking price|
|0 – 10 days||100%|
|11 - 30 days||30%|
|Greater than 30 days||0%|