Nepal 6 Nights 7 Days
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & welcome by our representative & transfer to hotel, Kathmandu. Upon arrival, check in at hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest for a while. In the evening, Free time to walk around the market. Overnight in Kathmandu hotel.
After Breakfast At 10 AM Full Day City Tour Visit – Pashupatintah Temple / Baudhanath Stupa Swanbhuntah Stupa / Kathmandu Durbar Square ( Kumari Temple ). Over Night Stay In Kathmandu ( Optional – Mt Everest Flight – 6:30 AM)
After breakfast, proceed for scenic drive to( 176kms 4-5hrs)to Chitwan. You are offering the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River as well as greenery hills. Enroute option of manokamana temple by cable car on direct payment. Upon arrival, check in to the Chitwan hotel. In the evening, Enjoy Tharu Cultural dance. Return back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Wakeup call for tea and coffee and leave for jungle safari on Elephant back where you can get chance to experience an amazing wildlife. If you are lucky enough then can see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds including endangered species. Return back to hotel for Lunch. After Lunch rest for a while and check out from the hotel and depart for Pokhara( 186KM /4-5 hours ). Reach Pokhara(Lake City), check into the hotel with welcome drink and tour briefing. Get refresh & explore tourist area of Lake Side if time permits. Get back to hotel and overnight.
After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Pokhara covering Bindhyabasini Temple, David Fall, Gupteswor Mahadev cave, Seti George, Barahi temple and 1 hr boating on fewa lake by direct payment by guests. Back to hotel and free time to explore. Return to hotel and overnight.
Breakfast, drive back to (210 km/ 6 to 7 hrs) Kathmandu. Reach Kathmandu. Check into the hotel. Get refresh, free time to explore as own. Overnight.
Breakfast & Free time till transfer to the airport for flight to your onward destination.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation as per itinerary.
- All transfers & sight seeings as per itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit.
- A dedicated Tour Coordinator for the entire trip.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Guide charges
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Jungle Safari at Chitwan National Park
- GST 5%
- Given quote is valid for minimum paying persons only as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Vehicles would be Non A.C in the hills as it is difficult to climb uphill roads.
- For delay in train/flight/bus timings Rs, 200/- extra would be applicable Per Hour
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability. Extra Bed @ hotel will be (Bed Roll / Mattress)
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels,but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Standard Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for Hotels (subject to Hotel to Hotel)
- The above rates are applicable for 05 Km Hotels within the City.
- No refund will be for unused services.
- This quote is valid for 7 days only & for Indian Nationals.
- Only Indian Nationals are allowed to enter Hindu Temples.
- Normal running time of vehicle is 7am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
- Vehicles are provided on Point-To-Point basis & may change accordingly.
- Small cars we be upgarded to a Regular car due to unavoidable situation like bad road or unavailabilty, with no extra cost.
- EP - only room, CP - room + breakfast, MAP - room + breakfast + lunch/dinner, AP - room + all meals(full board)
It is mandatory to carry Passport or Voter ID card for all Indian Nationals travelling to Nepal.
BOOKING POLICY :
- 1st - 25% payment as advance for any Package/Travel confirmation to initiate booking
- 2nd - 50% payment min 30 days prior to travel date
- 3rd - Rest 25% payment 7 days before arrival date (full 100%)
Please remit cash or drop your cheque at any branch of the following banks in favour of SHARMA TOURS AND TRAVELS, then intimate us with the details of remittance.
1. IDBI Bank, SILIGURI Branch - SHARMA TOURS & TRAVELS
Current A/c No: 182102000008495
2. YES Bank, SILIGURI Branch - SHARMA TOURS AND TRAVELS
Current A/c No: 055283800000852
3. DENA Bank, SILIGURI Branch - SHARMA TOURS AND TRAVELS
Current A/c No: 114711024003
Cancellation Charges are based on how many days before your booked arrival time STT receives your cancellation notice. These charges are a percentage of the total cost of your booked package/travel.
In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received
Cancellation charges will be - -% of total booking price
0 – 10 days - 100%
11 - 30 days - 30%
Greater than 30 days - (min 2000 per pax)
Please remit cash or drop your cheque at any branch of the following banks in favour of SHARMA TOURS AND TRAVELS