SILK ROUTE - 4 NIGHT 5 DAYS
Welcome on arrival at IXB/NJP meet our representative and transfer to Gangtok (110kms/4hrs), at an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the Capital of Sikkim. Overnight at hotel.
After morning breakfast start for Nathang. Reach Changu Lake (Tsomgo Lake), New Baba Mandir, Nathula (optional with extra costs), Four Lake Point, Menmecho Lake, Tukla, Old Baba Mandir, Kupup Lake, Jelep la, Yak Golf Course, Ice Hockey Field and reach Nathang by afternoon. Overnight stay at Nathang Valley.
Early morning Sunrise from Eagle’s Nest Bunker Point or Lungthung and back for breakfast to Nathang. Have breakfast and leave for Zuluk via Lungthung, Thambi View Point and Zuluk. Overnight stay at Padamchen/ Zuluk.
Early morning Sunrise from Thambi View Point and back for breakfast to Padamchen. Have breakfast and leave for Mankhim. On the way sightseeing at Kuikhola Waterfalls, Lingtum, Lampokhari (Aritar Lake), British Bungalow, Rai Temple. Overnight at Mankhim.
Sunrise over Mt. Kanchenjungha from Mankhim. Take a jungle walk and visit monastery. Drop to NJP/ Bagdogra.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation as per itinerary.
- All transfers & sight seeings as per itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit.
- A dedicated Tour Coordinator for the entire trip.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Guide charges
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Nathula Pass @Rs. /-additional (subject to availability of pass) sharing/exclusive.
- Zero Point & Katao additional (direct payment to driver)
- Rumtek Monastery in Gangtok additional
- Mirik Lake & Pashupati Market-(Nepal Border) additional
- Rock Garden in Darjeeling additional
- Namchi-CharDhaam & Ravangla Buddha Park additional
- Singshore Bridge In Pelling additional
- Toy Train in Darjeeling, River Rafting, Paraglyding waiting charges additional
- GST 5%
- Given quote is valid for minimum 02 paying persons only.
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels.
- This quote is valid for 7 days only.
- Normal running time of vehicle is 6am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
Payments only through Cheques or DD in favour of Sharma Tours & Travels
Terms & Conditions:
1. Given quote is valid for minimum paying persons only as mentioned in the itinerary.
2. Vehicles would be Non A.C in the hills as it is difficult to climb uphill roads.
3. For delay in train/flight/bus timings Rs, 200/- extra would be applicable Per Hour
4. Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability. Extra Bed @ hotel will be (Bed Roll / Mattress)
5. Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels,but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
6. Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels
7. Sumo / Similar will be Stand to Stand, only in Gangtok.
8. The above rates are applicable for 05 Km Hotels within the City.
9. No refund will be for unused services.
10. This quote is valid for 7 days only & for Indian Nationals.
11. Foreigners are not allowed to visit Restricted areas in Sikkim like Baba Mandir, Nathua Pass, Zero Point, Gurudongmer Lake.
12. Normal running time of vehicle is 7am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
14. Vehicles are provided on Point-To-Point basis & may change accordingly.
a. Small cars we be upgraded to a Regular car due to unavoidable situation like bad road or unavailabilty, with no extra cost.
b. Gangtok local sight seeing in a luxury car can be altered with 02 small cars due to unavoidable situation with no extra cost.
c. Incase of land slide or any other reason Tsangoo Lake is closed, we shall provide you alternate sight seeing.
d. EP - only room, CP - room + breakfast, MAP - room + breakfast + lunch/dinner, AP - room + all meals(full board)
PLEASE CARRY VALID PHOTO ID CARD SUCH AS PASSPORT / VOTER ID CARD / DRIVING LICENSE / DEPARTMENTAL PHOTO ID CARD FOR GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES ETC (PAN CARD / AADHAR CARD ETC MAY NOT ACCEPTABLE AS ADDRESS PROOF IN SOME AREAS) ALONG WITH PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPHS FOR ENTRY PERMITS/ILP ETC, AS IT’S REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ISSUING YOUR PERMITS FOR RESTRICTED PLACES. PERMISSION IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS.
BOOKING POLICY :
1st - 25% payment as advance for any Package/Travel confirmation to initiate booking
2nd - 50% payment min 30 days prior to travel date
3rd - Rest 25% payment 7 days before arrival date (full 100%)
Please remit cash or drop your cheque at any branch of the following banks in favour of SHARMA TOURS AND TRAVELS.
Greater than 30 days - 0% (min processing charges of Rs.1000/- per person)
Cancellation Charges are based on how many days before your booked arrival time STT receives your cancellation notice. These charges are a percentage of the total cost of your booked package/travel.
In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received
Cancellation charges will be - -% of total booking price
|In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received||Cancellation charges will be - -% of total booking price|
|0 – 10 days||100%|
|11 - 30 days||30%|
|Greater than 30 days||
0% (min processing charges of Rs.1000/- per person)