Booking Procedure,Cancellation/Amendment Policy & Payment Terms
(A) Booking Reconfirmation Procedure:
- 1) Confirmation: After successfully processing the booking a confirmation with a booking reference no will be sent to you.
- 2) Re-Confirmation: All booking has to be reconfirmed with us minimum 07 days prior to the date off arrival along with confirm arrival details, failure in doing the same we will considered as cancellation and in such cases the advance deposit (B2) will be retained as processing fee.
- 3) Service Order Voucher: The client has to carry a “Service Order Voucher” issued by the booking agent / operator and drawn on the name of SHARMA TOURS & TRAVELS , please send us the copy of the same at the time of reconfirmation and advice the client to sign and hand it over to our representative at the time of arrival.
(B) Payments Terms:
- 1) Initial Deposit: Any confirmation is subject to an advance deposit of 50% of the Package money and has to be paid immediately after we process the booking.
- 2) Balance Payment: Balance payment has to be made in advance and must be paid & settled at the time of reconfirmation (07 days prior to the date of arrival).
- 3) Payment Modes: Payment can be remitted through any of the following modes
and is subject to realization
- 4) Demand Draft:In favor of SHARMA TOURS & TRAVELS payable in Siliguri.
- 5) At per Cheque Issues in the name of SHARMA TOURS & TRAVELS .
- 6) Cheque or Cash to be deposited to our Current A/C - IDBI BANK , Branch Siliguri, and A/C No. is 182102000008495 IFSC / RTGS Code IBKL0000182 in favour of SHARMA TOURS & TRAVELS .
- 7) All Cheque and DD’s should reach us 07 days prior to the date of travel. Please send us the Deposit Slip / Copy of DD / Cheque by Mail / Fax along with the client name and Booking reference no and courier consignment no, failure in doing the same we will considered as cancellation and in such cases the booking will be released and the advance deposit (B2) will be retained as processing fee.
(C) Amendment :-
- 1) Time Limit: Any amendment in is subject to availability of related hotels / service and can only be made before the reconfirmation (07 days prior to the date of arrival),any change after that will be treated as cancellation and charges will be applicable as per our cancellation policy.
- 2) Amendment Charge: Only the fast amendment will be processed without any additional of cost, any further amendment will draw a service charge of INR 250 per Person per amendment.
- 3) Amendment in Date: Travel date can be rescheduled maximum up to 90 days from the initial date of arrival and rates or price confirmed is subject to change as its based on the prevailing rates and might increase due to currency fluctuation increase in the cost of fuel charges, change in any related tax structure, sudden change in hotels tariff or increase in transport cost. Any amendment beyond 90 days will be considered as cancelled and the advance deposit will be retained as per our policy.
- 4) Amendment in pax: In case of reduction in the number of passengers, the cost will be increased as per tariff and the supplement for the same has to be added along with the final payment. In such cases, please note that the advance deposit for the passengers not traveling can not be adjusted or redeemed
- 1) All cancellation has to be send to us only by Email/Fax and charges will be applicable as per the following:
- 2) Before reconfirmation (7 days prior to the date of Arrival): Initial Deposit @ 1000 Per Pax.
- 3) After reconfirmation: 30% of the total service cost.
|0 – 10 days
|11 - 30 days
|Greater than 30 days
In case of cancellation or rescheduled of Flight/Train or any other political unrest the cancellation charge is negotiable.
Cancellation Refund will be processed within 15 days from the date of cancellation and will be send to you only by A/C Payee- IDBI BANK at par cheques.
( D) SERVICE TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- 1) SHARMA TOURS & TRAVELS Is a tour & travel orgnizer and or their representatives acts only as agents for hotels, transportation or other related services as per contract while exercising the finest possible care.
- 2) We do not or operate any airline, railway surface, transportation shipping, coach, company hotels or any other related services mentioned in the contract therefore we will not be responsible for any improper services provided by any of the above including guides, for any injury, death, loss damage is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotelier, airline, shipping company, coach owner, who are the companies independent contractor arising-outside our normal selection and inspection process.
- 3) SHARMA TOURS & TRAVELS and or cheir agents shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable or responsible to the client or any person traveling with him for irregularity, death, sickness, injury, accident, loss damage, delay, discomfort to person, property or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation adventure or wildlife programme resulting directly or indirectly for natural calamites, acts of Governments, breakdown of strikes, wars, civil disturbances, therefore or any delay or change in the itinerary schedule beyond control nor will and their associates accept responsibility for losses or additional expense due to delay or changes in plans itinerary schedule caused by any of the aforementioned foregoing persons.
- 4) SHARMA TOURS & TRAVELS reserves the full right at any time.
a) To make alterations/Changes/substitutions in the similar class or very or withdraw any services mentioned in the contract/itinerary including hotels, transportation, adventure wild life activity if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
b) To cancel the contract/tour prior to the date of departure and if it s does so its liability shall be limited to refunding all moneys paid by the client without payment of any interest.
c) To refuse to accept or retain any person as a member of the tour at any time.
- 5) Cost mentioned in the Contract/Agreement/Itinerary/Confirmation does not include any additional stay in the hotel or up gradation of room category or transport, any additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle, any personal expense or any additional service not mentioned in the itinerary/agreement/contract and any such extra will be on the clients account which has to paid & settled directly by the client before departure.
- 6) Rates or price quoted in the itinerary are calculated at the prevailing rates and are subject to change without any prior notice in case of currency fluctuation increase in the cost of fuel charges, change in any related tax structure, sudden change in any related hotel tariff, Air/Rail/Bus/Entry ticket cost increases or transport cost increase due to change of route, alteration of itinerary programme or change in the number of the tour members necessitated by factors beyond our control before the date of departure of even during the tour. Whatever applicable all such increases must be paid in full before departure.
- 7) Booking once confirmed is non transferable.
The payment for any booking has to be made at the booking as per payment policy and there is no contract between the company and the client until the company has received the full payment.