KERALA - 05 NIGHTS 06 DAYS
Arrive at Cochin airport or railway station and then check-in to the hotel. Later go for local sightseeing of Cochin where you can visit Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets, St. Franchise church, Marine Drive. Evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel
After morning breakfast transfer to Munnar -The so called "tea garden hill station of kerala". On the way visit vallara and cheeyappara waterfalls and Blossom Garden. Evening, enjoy the beauty of tea garden. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast go for local sightseeing of Munnar where you can visit Mattupatty Dam, Echo Point, Tea Plantation visit, Rajmalai, Ervikulam National Park. Evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check-out from hotel and processed for the Thekkady which is around 125kms (4hrs) drive from Munnar. Later check-in to the hotel and visit Periyar Wild life sanctuary (Extra cost) and later go for spices plantation and shopping .Evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
The "Venice of India" noted for its winding waterways and canals. It is an important commercial and business town, manufacturing and exporting coir products and black pepper. Explore the natural beauty of Kerala, the paddy fields, narrow canals, coir villages etc. Overnight stay at the hotel (additional charges for House Boat)
After Breakfast check out from the Hotel and get ready to say adios to God’s Own Country. You will depart to Cochin Airport for onward journey, along with unforgettable memoirs of “Sharma Tours & Tour”.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation in 01 Super Dlx Room on twin sharing basis on MAP(bfast+lunch/dinner+room) meal plan.
- All transfers by 01 Exclusive Innova/Xylo as per itinerary.
- 01 Innova/SUV for Kalimpong Sight Seeing including Delo
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Given quote is valid for minimum 02 paying persons only.
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels.
- This quote is valid for 7 days only.
- Normal running time of vehicle is 6am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
Payments only through Cheques or DD in favour of Sharma Tours & Travels
Cancellation Charges are based on how many days before your booked arrival time STT receives your cancellation notice. These charges are a percentage of the total cost of your booked accommodation
|In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received||Cancellation charges will be - -% of total booking price|
|0 – 10 days||100%|
|11 - 30 days||30%|
|Greater than 30 days||0%|