NEPAL 05 NIGHTS 06 DAYS
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & welcome by our representative & transfer to hotel, Kathmandu. Upon arrival, check in at hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest for a while. In the evening, Free time to walk around the market. Overnight in Kathmandu hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Pashupatinath temple and Boudhnath Stupa, and scenic drive to( 176kms 4-5hrs)to Chitwan. You are offering the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River as well as greenery hills. Enroute option of manokamana temple by cable car on direct payment. Upon arrival, check in to the Chitwan hotel. In the evening, Enjoy Tharu Cultural dance. Return back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Wakeup call for tea and coffee and leave for jungle safari on Elephant back where you can get chance to experience an amazing wildlife. If you are lucky enough then can see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds including endangered species. Return back to hotel for Lunch. After Lunch rest for a while and check out from the hotel and depart for Pokhara( 186KM /4-5 hours ). Reach Pokhara(Lake City), check into the hotel with welcome drink and tour briefing. Get refresh & explore tourist area of Lake Side if time permits. Get back to hotel and overnight.
After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing of Pokhara covering Bindhyabasini Temple, David Fall, Gupteswor Mahadev cave, Seti George, Barahi temple and 1 hr boating on fewa lake by direct payment by guests. Back to hotel and free time to explore. Return to hotel and overnight.
Breakfast, drive back to (210 km/ 6 to 7 hrs) Kathmandu. Reach Kathmandu. Check into the hotel. Get refresh, free time to explore as own. Overnight.
Breakfast & Free time till transfer to the airport for flight to your onward destination.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation in 01 Dlx AC Room on twin sharing basis on CP(bfast+room) meal plan.
- All transfers by 01 Exclusive Vista/Ritz as per itinerary.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Given quote is valid for minimum 02 paying persons only.
- Entry to Gorumara Forest for Jeep Safari is done at the spot by Forest Department & mandatory forest Guide to be accompanied with the guest ON additional cost.
- The Forest Entry Ticket & Escort charges will have to be burned by the guest only.
- Forest is closed on Thursday
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels
- Normal running time of vehicle is 6am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
Payments only through Cheques or DD in favour of Sharma Tours & Travels
Cancellation Charges are based on how many days before your booked arrival time STT receives your cancellation notice. These charges are a percentage of the total cost of your booked accommodation
|In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received
|Cancellation charges will be - -% of total booking price
|0 – 10 days
|11 - 30 days
|Greater than 30 days