Thailand 7 Day - 6 Night
Arrive in Bangkok. Proceed to Pattaya by coach.
Visit Nong Nooch Village for Thai Cultural show, Elephant show, Tropical Garden, Orchid Garden and Pottery Garden. Enjoy Pattaya Park tower which holds the real wonder of showcasing a view of the entire city from its 55th floor and also enjoy tower jump / cable ride at the tower. Free time for shopping. Enjoy the spectacular Alcazar show in the evening.
Enjoy Speed Boat Ride, Parasailing, Coral formations by Glass Bottom Boat and Swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Pattaya at Coral Island. Visit Mini Siam and marvel at the Miniatures of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Bridge on the River Kwai, Golden Stupa, Pimai Khmer Sanctuary, Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore, London's Tower Bridge, Trevi Fountain etc. Relax yourself with a Scientific Thai Massage.
Proceed to Bangkok by coach. En-route visit to the Biggest Gems Gallery in the world. Arrive in Bangkok. In the evening enjoy Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner and live music.
Enjoy fun and excitement at Safari World and visit Marine Park. Enjoy Orangutan Boxing show, Sea Lion show, Hollywood Cowboy Stunt show, Dolphin show and Spy War show. Explore wildlife like Giraffes, Zebras, Tigers, Lions and many more at Safari Park. Evening free for shopping at MBK - one of the famous shopping malls in Bangkok.
City tour includes the Golden Buddha followed by Principle Buddha and Reclining Buddha. Visit Madame Tussad's Wax Muesum which displays waxworks of historical and royal figures, film stars, sports stars and infamous murderers. Visit an aquatic wonderland, Siam Ocean World which takes you through 7 different zones which are Weird and Wonderful, Deep Reef, Living Ocean, Rainforest, RockyShore, Open Ocean, and Sea Jellies. Experience the Sky Train ride. Free time for shopping at Indra Square.
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
Inclusion & Exclusion
- Accommodation in 01 Room on twin sharing basis on CP(bfast+room) meal plan.
- All transfers by 01 Exclusive Vista/Ritz as per itinerary.
- 01 Sumo/Maxx/Small car for Darjeeling Sight Seeing.
- Services of an English-speaking driver.
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit and govt. applicable service tax.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc.
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any.
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any.
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Given quote is valid for minimum 02 paying persons only.
- Confirmations of hotels are subject to availability.
- Slight alterations in the accommodation may become unavoidable due to unavailability of rooms in mentioned hotels, but the accommodation so provided will be of the same class.
- Check in time 1200 Hrs and Check out time 1200 Hrs for all Hotels.
- This quote is valid for 7 days only.
- Normal running time of vehicle is 6am to 6pm, subject to weather conditions.
Payments only through Cheques or DD in favour of Sharma Tours & Travels
Cancellation Charges are based on how many days before your booked arrival time STT receives your cancellation notice. These charges are a percentage of the total cost of your booked accommodation
|In the case of Holiday Package Bookings Period within which written notice of cancellation is received
|Cancellation charges will be - -% of total booking price
|0 – 10 days
|11 - 30 days
|Greater than 30 days